Subject: Interest in international best practice examples for broadband expansion
From: "Franziska Karsten" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Cc: "Olga Rimskaia-Korsakova" <[email-masked]>, "Michael Theiler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:10:35 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am reaching out to you on behalf of the BIMBroadband
<https://www.bimbreitband.de/>  research project team. We are an
initiative sponsored by the German government focused on advancing
broadband infrastructure and development in Germany.

Our project, BIMBreitband stands for Broadband Infrastructure Management
using Building Information Modeling (BIM). Our primary goal is to leverage
cutting-edge technologies and methodologies, such as BIM, to streamline
the planning, deployment and management of broadband networks.

We are interested in exploring international best practices and
experiences in broadband development, and in particular we want to learn
more about the remarkable progress Estonia has made in this field.

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and
explore potential areas of collaboration. Please let us know if you would
be interested to talk with us and share your experience in this field.

Thank you for considering our proposal, looking forward to your feedback.

Best regards,

Franziska Karsten

M.A. Franziska Karsten| Kommunikation und Politik

planen-bauen 4.0

Gesellschaft zur Digitalisierung des Planens,

Bauens und Betreibens mbH

Geneststraße 5 / Aufgang A

10829 Berlin
Telefon     +49 30 403687019

Fax           +49 30 22 45 67 11
Mobil        +49 178 1199595

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <http://www.planen-bauen40.de/> www.planen-bauen40.de